Saturday, January 13, 2007

Second Post

Well the day started in a sleepy manner, woke up at 7 AM ( yawn !!) and managed to reach the class at 7:28 AM and there was Brand Management Class and usually there is a quiz in 1st minute, although for the last 2 sessions there had been no quiz. At 7:30 AM class started with Quiz for 3 min then papers collected, then another quiz for 3 minutes, papers again collected, then again another quiz, then another and then the final and 5th surprise quiz of the day at 7:40 AM.....phew. Now I was wide awake and sustained till 8:30 AM and the class ended. Then I went back and slept.
In the evening was the cul night which show awesome dance performances. Nakul mimicked his way to glory and left everyone in splits. I could not watch the play but I heard it was good. In the end we had our own band performing and considering the short practice sessions I think they were quite good.

Adios

No comments: